So the lovely Mak Stephanie (http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/) nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award earlier this week! I was so pretty surprised as it was so soon afraid being nominated for the Liebster Award but I was also delighted. So I would like to say a huge thank you to Stephanie for nominating LC’s Closet for this award and if you get a chance be sure to check out her blog.
As with the Liebster Award, there are also some rules for those who are nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Nominate some other new bloggers
- Let them know you have nominated them
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post
For the seven random facts about myself I am going to try to list different facts to the facts I gave in my Liebster Award nomination.
1. My full name is Lorna Catherine Ruane, hence the name of my blog – LC’s Closet.
2. I am currently a little bit obsessed with Blake Lively, Cara Delevingne, and Frankie Sandford.
3. I am completely obsessed with Miroslava Duma!! Her style is amazing and I think that the things she can do with clothes and the outfits she comes up with are out of this world.
4. I find Royalty and Royal families fascinating. I love the history and tradition associated with Royalty and how these traditions are carried on through the generations. I also love Royal Style watching, and I am not just talking about The Duchess of Cambridge. Although I love Kate Middleton, I think there are some far more stylish royal ladies who do not get the credit they deserve. Pictured is Princess Letizia of Spain.
5. One of my favourite places in the world is Grand Central Terminal. It is such a beautiful train station and apparently if stay there long enough, the whole world will eventually pass you by.
6. I love Chanel… even though I currently can’t afford it. I’ve always loved Chanel but after reading Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel’s life story I loved it even more. I love history (this is why I am so interested in Royalty) and there is a great history behind the brand and behind her designs, especially the designs of her classic handbags. Also, did you know that if it wasn’t for Coco Chanel women wouldn’t be wearing trousers?
7. My absolute favourite high street brand is Topshop and has been for years. Although, since starting my blog I have noticed that I own a lot of bits from H&M and Penneys.