I was recently nominated for another award for my blog by the lovely Sarmistha from Little Book of Fashion. The award is the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ and I would like to start by thanking Sarmistha for nominating. I am so happy that she thinks my blog worthy of this award. 🙂
After you receive this nomination, there are a number of steps you have to follow. You must:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post.
– Share seven things about yourself.
– Nominate seven other bloggers.
– Inform the nominees by posting on their blog.
Seven things about myself:
1. I love walking. I try to go for a walk most days but sometimes the weather has other ideas.
2. I have two dogs called Hero and Diesel.
3. New York is one of my absolute favourite places in the world and ultimately I see myself living there.
4. My favourite shops are definitely Topshop and H&M. Some other favourites are Miss Selfridge, Berskha and Forever21.
5. I don’t drink coffee at all. I love tea but have never been a fan of the taste of coffee.
6. If money was no object the first thing I would buy myself would be either a Chanel 2.55 or a Chanel Classic Flap. I love both of these bags and someday one will be mine.
7. If money was no object I would also travel extensively. I love traveling and can’t wait to finish my Ph.D so I can see the world. 🙂
Here are the blogs I nominate. I wanted to nominate blogs that I read regularly and also that I have not nominated in the past:
The Beautiful Things
Style By Patty
Terry’s Two Cents
These are really great blogs so be sure to check them out. Thanks again to Sarmistha for nominating me.
Thanks for reading,
Lorna. 🙂 xx