Happy Friday guys!! It’s Friday Five time. I have to be totally honest and admit I think I may be a week late with this one. I’m pretty sure most people’s pay day was last Friday? So technically this should have been last week. My bad!! Things are done a little differently here when it comes to pay day, so (one of) mine was this week. Does that mean I’m technically not late?
Anywho, it’s a new year and it’s definitely going to be the same old me when it comes to shopping. The start of a new season is my favourite time for shopping (September is the absolute best in my opinion!), so of course I’ve been browsing online to see what catches my eye.
For today’s Friday Five I thought I’d share my favs with you, so here are 5 bits I have my eye on this pay day:
- This Tommy jacket is AH-MAZING!! It has a nice pop of colour too that my wardrobe so desperately needs right now.
- These River Island culottes are perfection.
- Spring is just around the corner and nothing says spring more than a beautiful trench coat.
- I’m not a Pepsi drinker but I need this sweater!
- Finally!! These are a major splurge but it’s my birthday this month and I got some great news a few weeks ago that needs to be marked AND I need a new pair of white flats. No one does white flats like Nicholas Kirkwood!! Should I do it???
There are a few more bits I want too on my January Wishlist, but these pieces here are 100% top of the pile.
I love creating these types of quick fire shopping posts. I’m thinking about making this a monthly Friday Five every pay day. Is that something you’d like to see?
Have a fab weekend,