Happy Friday!! Today’s Friday Five is a little different to my usual posts… I need your help!! I’m on the hunt for a wedding outfit for my trip to Australia and I am the most indecisive person
possibly to ever walk the face of the earth! Okaaaaay, maybe I’m exaggerating a little, but I struggle to make a decision on the most trivial of things – like picking a chocolate bar.
I think part of my problem is that I know it’s going to be so hard to top the outfit I wore to my oldest brother’s wedding last year. I know I’ve mentioned it before, but that outfit was so last minute and unplanned, but it worked out so well. I had that dress hanging in my wardrobe for months, but this year I’m not so lucky and I need to get something – ASAP. Here are my options so far:
1. I love this ASOS dress but can’t help but think it’s a little too similar (the lace and colour!) to what I wore to my brother’s wedding last year. Do I need to mix it up??
2. This Jay Godfrey dress is fab. I think I’d like a pastel colour. It’s gonna be Autumn in Oz but Spring over here, so I think a pastel colour will work nicely. I love the silhouette (I’m sensing a slit is a big trend for SS), but is $300 a bit much for this?
3. Another pastel shade! I love the details on this ASOS dress, but I don’t know is there something about it that I’m just not sold on? Is it a little too safe? The dress code is more casual than in Ireland, so maybe this is the perfect balance? So many questions…
4. Mixing it up a little with a patterned dress. I think I like this one because again, the colours are perfect for both Autumn and Spring. Also, that dramatic one shoulder detail… I do love some dramatics in my clothes.
5. Finally, I love the simplicity of the design of this dress but I have two questions in my head… Do I need to be super tanned to wear it and will I look like a witch wearing this colour with my dark hair? So many important questions to be answered!!
HELP MEEEEE!!! I know this is such a first world problem but which one is your favourite?? My mother has suggested the girls in our family try to have a theme with our dresses, like we did last year. She loved how all of our outfits complimented each other, but trust me when I say that was unplanned too. Right now, I just need a dress…
I’ve included a few extra dresses that caught my eye in the handy widget thing. So let me know what you think of those too. I love this powder blue dress, but I’m not so sure about that Angelina Jolie leg situation…