1. The biggest and best one… I bought my birthday present to me from me (maybe this one isn’t so small)!!! I felt so unbelieveably sick and nervous when I bought it because it’s a crazy amount of money, but this is a birthday to be marked and I’ve been saving for about a year, so it’s allowed!!
2. One of my friends from home is here this weekend. I’m so excited to catch up. One of my favourite things about living in New York is that there is always people visiting – for both work and pleasure.
3. It’s a 3 day weekend. Thank you Presidents Day!
4. We booked a trip to Newport next weekend for my birthday. We had originally planned on going skiing but I actually wanted to do this more. I was there last year and it rained the whole time, so I’m so excited to go back and have a fun girls weekend! Let’s hope the rain stays away this time.
5. I majorly treated myself to flowers and some make-up treats in Bluemercury on Wednesday. It was a ‘one of those days’ kinda day, so I decided to turn my frown upside down with some new make-up bits. I got so much stuff and finally got the Laura Mercier Translucent loose setting powder – I’ve heard SO MANY good things about this. I’m excited to finally try this for myself.
Maybe it wasn’t such a bad week after all? 🙂
Have a great weekend,