It’s Friday!!! I’m extra extra EXTRA excited for this weekend. Why? Well if you read last weeks Friday Five, you’ll know I have a visitor coming this weekend. This is the biggest thing I’m excited for, but there’s loads more too. So for today’s Friday Five I’m sharing 5 things I’m super excited for this weekend…
1. My sister arrives in New York on Saturday and I am SO EXCITED!!! It’s gonna be a fun few days.
2. As my sister is gonna be here, I’ve taken Monday off so it’s 3 day weekend for me (whooooop)
3. The Halloween Dog Parade in Tompkins Square Park. Yep… I’m ticking a few things off my Autumn in New York list. The Halloween Dog Parade is amazing and so fun to see. Obviously you spend the whole time dying of cuteness overload (I hope my sister isn’t too tired to make this).
4. Foooooood, glorious food! Naturally we’ll be hitting a few of New York’s finest eateries. I’m not quite sure where exactly yet, but brunch in Williamsburg on Sunday is definitely gonna happen. You can be sure I’ll be hitting up a few places on my Ultimate New York Favourites list.
5. The Boats in Central Park. Ticking something off my ultimate New York list… I can’t believe I haven’t done these yet. We wanted to go on the boats the last time Emma was here but it was still a little too chilly, so fingers crossed the weather will be good and we can row away to our hearts content (did I just type that? Cheeeeese overload!).
Be sure to keep up with our adventures on Snapchat (@lcscloset) and Instagram over the weekend.
Hope you have a fab one,