Hey hey hey… After a DEEP post earlier this week, I wanted to come back with a slightly more lighthearted Friday Five! What could more lighthearted than a little payday shopping spree??? Nothing! So for this week’s here are 5 Pay-Day Pieces to #TreatYoSelf…
- The River Island boots I literally can’t stop wearing.
- This FAB-U-L-OUS Faux Fur Ted Baker Coat… Can’t deal on so many levels and need in my life!!!
- This pearl detail bomber beauty from SheIn – The latest addition to my A/W wardrobe! I am full on obsessed with this. SO IMPRESSED with the quality.
- A little high powered sequin number because Party Season is just around the corner. Love this one too (bonus piece!).
- Finally, another coat because ’tis the coat season. The colour of the season… Every gal needs the perfect red coat in her wardrobe (in my humble opinion). How beautiful is this Reiss coat?? A little on the pricier side but it’s Reiss and you’ll have this for years and years and years… Can you see how I’m justifying it to myself?
I’m also constantly updating my A/W Wishlist here on the blog, so be sure to check out all the pieces I’m dying to add to my wardrobe.