Happy Friday!! I can’t decide whether this week went super fast or super slow?! It felt like there was never enough hours in the day, yet it feels like it’s been about 10 years since last weekend (obviously not exaggerating AT ALL!). Anywho, this week has been a super busy one at work and to be totally honest, this post nearly didn’t happen… But not doing this post would totally defeat the whole purpose of why I started this (weekly) series and damn it, I wasn’t going to fail after just one week. 🙂
So here is the second installment of my Friday Five posts. This week’s post is a little lighter than last week’s post (where I focus on 5 ways I Stay Motivated) for 2 reasons:
- Like I said, I have been super busy at work this week and seeing as I’m about fall asleep on my laptop I don’t really think I have a post of that depth is in me right now.
- Well I just said it really… Last week’s Friday Five was a heavy post, so a lighter one won’t hurt.
If you saw my Snapchat story (username: lcscloset) yesterday you’ll know outside of work this week, my mind has been mainly focused on the all the worldly possessions I have managed to lose over the past 7 days (favourite sunnies, driver’s license and more), but it’s not all that bad! It never is to be honest… So I want to bring some positive vibes back into my life by focusing on 5 small things that made me happy this week (when I wasn’t trying to figure out where the hell I lost my stuff)…
1. I hit 9,000 followers on Instagram (YAAAY!). I know it’s not a hundreds of thousands but it’s big for me and if you tried to fit all those people into one room… That’s a lot of people.
2. I’m planning a picnic brunch for this weekend in Central Park. We did one last year too and it was so cute! It’s gonna be so much fun (it’s for a not so fun reason though).
3. I’ve been getting up super early – feeling like I’m on top of my shit.
5. Technically this happened last week buuuutt… I saw Leandra Medine from Man Repeller on my way to work and I made it on her Snapchat story… Naturally I had to get a Snapchat but she saw me (oops) and put a picture of me taking a picture of her on her Snapchat… Too funny!
Hope you have a great weekend. Be sure to follow along on Snapchat and Instagram (both usernames are @lcscloset) to keep up with our weekend adventures.