Hey guys… 2 blog posts in one week! Look at meeeeeee. I really am back. Now let’s hope I keep this up.
I’m back with my first Friday Five in what feels like forever and I’m really (really REALLY) hoping I’ll be better at doing these this year than I was over the last few months.
I may or may not have mentioned this here on the blog before, but by day I am an analyst at an advertising agency here in NYC. Basically I spend my days working on analytics, performance, optimization, strategy, and all that fun stuff on YouTube’s social accounts – fun!!! So it’s fair to say I have quite a curious and analytical mind, which only naturally spreads over to my blog.
Anywho, to cut to the chase I was looking at my top performing blog posts of 2017 and thought I’d share the top 5 posts in this weeks Friday Five. I think it’s pretty clear what you guys like to see from me…
- Family Wedding Outfits – This one was super interesting because I don’t feature in it. Should I do more of these posts if my family allow? They probably won’t but a gal can try.
- Five Potential Wedding Outfits – For my brother’s wedding in Oz last year. I actually found a different dress last minute but had such an amazing reaction to this post. Thank you guys!!
- Irish Wedding Outfits – From my friend’s castle wedding in September.
- Dear Lorna: A Letter To My 18 Year Old Self – To mark my birthday. Another post that had the most amazing reaction. I kinda stopped doing more personal posts last year, simply due to not having time but I’ll try to bring them back this year.
- Australia Wedding Look – From my aforementioned trip to Oz from my brother’s wedding.
So I guess you like to see wedding outfits, huh?? To be honest, I totally get this. Trying to find an outfit for a wedding that you like and want to wear, that you won’t see on 5 other girls and that won’t break the bank is virtually impossible. Then try doing that every time you have a wedding and it’s just waaaayyy too much.
The good news is I am most definitely going to continue and expand on my quarterly-ish Wedding inspo post from 2017. I’m thinking this could be a monthly round-up! I’m not 100% sure yet but there will definitely be lots more Wedding outfit posts coming your way, with a few of the more personal blog posts sprinkled in too.